Friday, November 5, 2010

Start at the Beginning

I guess I'll start this blog where I really should, the beginning. I have had my fair share of partners, mostly men, but I can't say that they were all good. I had started to become an expert at faking it. When you have to fake it all the time, you just don't want to have sex with anyone. Masturbating was my only real option.

My first husband wanted head all the time, and I hated it. I also hated him going down on me. Frankly, I came to hate everything sexual with my first husband, and that was a large part of why we got divorced.

Then I made a new friend. We really started out as just friends, but it quickly became sexual. He only ever asked me 1 thing, to let go, and enjoy it. I had my first really powerful orgasms with him. Mind blowing, earth shattering, all you can do is fall asleep afterward orgasms. I had no idea what I had been missing out on for all those years! But our time together had to come to an end, it was time to come back to America.

I dated 2 men after my divorce. The first, G, just wanted to be fuck buddies. I was fine with that, but he was ready to try some things that I wasn't into or ready to try yet. I Also wasn't as comfortable with him to really want to try peeing on each other or anal. We did try anal at one point, but didn't use any kind of lube, and I just didn't enjoy it at all. Then there was C. This man couldn't cum during sex, ever. He had staying power, he could go all night, but he just couldn't cum. I believe he came when I sucked his dick, but that's the closest I ever got to his cum. It was a let-down. I lost any sexual self confidence I had gained, and started to think there was something wrong with me. Again, I became completely disinterested in sex. That was when I knew it was time for me to move on. It took a little while, but I finally met Dustin. He lived in another state, so it was a lot of talking on the phone, emailing, etc. From the very first time I saw pictures of him, I wanted him. He is one of the sexiest men I have ever met. After talking for a month and a half, he finally came out for a visit.

He had told me about how he liked the skirt and tall boots look, so I made sure that was what I had on when I picked him up at the airport. Seeing him in person for the first time was better than pictures, and I was immediately wet, but still nervous as hell. When we were almost back to my apartment, he finally started to put his hand up my skirt, just for a quick feel. When we got home, it was a quick bathroom break, and then he attacked me. Kissing me, pulling my skirt up and shoving his hand into my panties. I was dripping with all the anticipation and couldn't wait for him to get inside me. I told him as much, and he was more than happy to oblige. It didn't take either of us long to cum, we had worked each other into a frenzy with all our phone sex and tease over the last month, but it was a wonderful feeling to have an orgasm with a man again. 2 hours later, after not being able to keep our hands to ourselves, we had to have each other again.

The entire weekend was filled with sex, as has our entire relationship. I'll go into more details with my next entry.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I do what I can. I am glad you are so adventurous, and I enjoy the exploration as much as you do. There are still many things I want to try with you at some point in our lives, and I think that, once we get to those activities, they will be things we want to do over and over again.

    ReplyDelete