Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Please Baby, Please.....

For the last few days, I have just been horny as all hell. Masturbating in the shower isn't helping me. Dustin has told me about one of his fantasies, and it's got me all hot and wet. He wants to rape me, though I don't think we'd take it as far as some people have, mainly because I have experienced non-consensual rape, so even consensual non-consent rape would probably be too much for me. At the same time, the thought of him raping me gets me incredibly turned on. Having him take me and just use and abuse me really gets me going. Knowing that I am always completely safe with him helps, too. Although......the last few times we have had rough sex, there has just been something about him. Maybe it was his growl, or his deep laugh, but something tells me that being raped by him would not be just a walk in the park. And that is something that I really want right now. I want to be pushed to my limits, and then taken over the edge.

I sent him a text last night telling him that I want him to rape me soon. I'm hoping it will be very soon, but I also don't really want to know it's coming. I want the element of surprise to still be involved. But damn, I need to feel his power and strength, and the pain that he will cause me.

No comments:

Post a Comment