Thursday, November 11, 2010

About Last Night.....

So we have been talking with a couple of ladies on Twitter, and they asked for a sexy picture of Dustin. We talked about doing it for a couple of days, but nothing ever came of it. I'm sure the ladies started to think we were teasing. Yesterday, as he was getting ready for work, Dustin took this picture, and posted it to Twitter, as well as sent it to me in a text message.

First off, I absolutely LOVE seeing my husband like this. He had worked very hard to lose weight, and tone out. I know he doesn't feel completely comfortable with how he looks right now, and I understand that, but damn do I love looking at him.

After seeing this picture, we both still had to go to work. Thank Xenu it was a short day for me, because my mind was elsewhere. I decided I was going to get the ball rolling while I was still at work. I sent him this text message: "I am going down on you tonight. I need to feel your cock in my throat." I know it caught him completely off-guard, and that was the point. I wore my thigh-high socks, partially because it was so cold out, mostly because I know how much he loves them; skinny jeans, and my high heel boots. He was definitely drooling a little when I walked in the door after work.


I needed to get something to eat before we did anything, and I changed clothes so he could fully enjoy my tall socks. He kept rubbing on my feet and legs to feel the socks. I love it when he touches me, but especially when he is just rubbing me all over without even thinking about it. Finally, I asked him to come to bed with me. He looked a little disappointed, and said, "But I thought you were going to go down on me?"
I explained that I was cold, and needed to cover up, but hell yes, I was still going down on him. I've been craving his cock for days, and was going to do everything I could to make it and him happy.

Touching him all over, seeing him squirm and moan, letting my fingers and tongue roam gets me hot. I love to just lick his cock for a little bit before I swallow it. I like teasing him that way because we both know that I am going to swallow his cock, and either get him very close to cumming, or make him explode with my lips, tongue and throat. This time, I just got him extremely hard. Hearing him tell me that I suck cock so well got me so wet, I asked him to eat me, and then I was going to ride him.

He doesn't go down on me very often, and I'm not entirely sure why, he's very good at it, and I always enjoy it. Last night was a special case. The way he uses his tongue and lips, well his entire mouth he had me cumming within a couple minutes. I needed to get up to grab a condom, and as I did so, he took charge. He wrapped his arm around my neck, and forced my hand down to play with myself. He told me to make myself cum, because that could be the only time I do all night. He was not going to let me cum unless he said it was okay. This is something new for us, but it has had a very powerful impact in my orgasms. Obviously, you can't completely control your bodies reaction to something, but not being able to actually let yourself explode when that is all your body wants, depriving yourself of ultimate satisfaction, and knowing that he's getting off on it....unless you've done it, I can't begin to tell you how intense an orgasm is when you're finally allowed to have it.

Once I had gotten myself off, I rolled over and began to suck his cock again, to make sure he was nice and hard. I then rolled the condom on, and stroked him for a little while with it on. By that point, I couldn't take it anymore, I needed to have him inside me. I mounted him, and started bucking my hips. It didn't take long for me to be dripping wet, I asked permission, and he allowed me to cum. He told me I needed to ride him until he came, no exceptions, or I would be punished. If I came without permission, I would be punished. I am a rebel at heart, and hearing him say these things made me want to disobey to see what kind of punishment I would get. I came up too high at one point, and his cock came out for a couple seconds. It was greeted with an evil laugh, and another warning of punishment if it came out again. He allowed me to cum a couple more times, and then my legs began to get numb. I kept trying to ride, but I was also very curious as to what the punishment would be if I stopped.

I soon found out. He grabbed me by the hair, threw me down on the bed on my stomach, wrapped his arm around my neck again, and began pounding his cock inside me, telling me he didn't like his slave disobeying him. I was about to cum the second he started, but he told me I wasn't allowed to cum yet, I had been a bad girl. That made it that much harder to keep it in. I love being the bad girl, I always have. I may look sweet and innocent, but I'm not. I could feel his cock getting ever harder inside me, and I knew he was about to cum. That was when he told me I could cum. I pushed back into him with all my might, and we both came together. I collapsed on the bed feeling wonderful, and not really able to move too much. Good thing it was a little cold out, because I got a chill and was able to get up and pull the covers over me.

And this all began with one little picture!

3 comments:

  1. HOT .. SO HOT .. Thanks for sharing your experience and the picture again! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wait until I start working on seeing pictures of you... *evil laugh* ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Slippery: We'll get some pics of both of us, don't worry. :)

    @Heather: Last night, I asked you to do two things. Did you do them today, or is a punishment in order?

    ReplyDelete