Monday, May 9, 2011

I Want More!!!!

I haven't posted a blog in awhile. It's not that I haven't had anything to write about, life has just gotten in the way a bit. (You know, new job, kid leaving home, getting sick, the usual.) So I asked Dustin last night what my next blog should be about. (You can find his blog here.) He told me to write about my experience with a woman. While it's been quite some time, I will do my best to write about it.

It all began with my first husband wanting a threesome with another woman, or even group sex. It was not a happy marriage for a very long time, and I got tired of hearing him always run his mouth, so I got to the point where I'd do anything he wanted just to shut him up. I don't recommend anyone doing this in a relationship ever because it sucks. When he brought up a threesome with another woman, I was even more apprehensive than I thought I would be, for all different reasons. I don't think I'm a jealous person, but that also doesn't mean I'm stupid. I know when the man I'm with is just trying to get away with fucking another woman, and not in it for all of our pleasure. Every situation that involved another woman with my Ex was that kind of situation. How do I know this? Because he had already fucked the first woman he wanted to have a threesome with, his best friend's wife (without telling me until about 2 years later). Anyways, I was game, and thought it could be fun. I put down some ground rules, and we all agreed to see what would happen.
She came over, with the intent that she and I would start to fool around, and he would join in later. That's kind of what happened, except that she wasn't too interested in me. I chalked it up to both of us being nervous, and ignored the bells and whistles that were going off in my brain. She and I went to our room, stripped down to our panties, and started kissing. That's as far as the two of us got before the Ex couldn't wait any longer and came in the room. He told us to ignore him, but again, she was more interested in him. So, he joined in, and, of course, started fucking her first and ignored me. Now, I'm not trying to sound like a whiny little bitch here, but I was pretty fucked up in the head to begin with back then, and this sent me over the edge. I ran into the bathroom, crying. They obviously kept going for a bit before they noticed I was gone, because it took a few minutes before anyone came to check on me. That was my very first experience with a woman. Not great at all, but she could definitely kiss, and I was definitely curious about what being with a woman would be like.

About a year or so later, I mentioned something along this line to the Ex. Of course, I should have known better, but I thought I could share things with him, that he had learned his lesson. Anyways, we ended up setting something up on the internet. (This was 10 years ago, and my first experiences with the internet, so there weren't many places that I knew of to go.) I don't remember now where we placed ads, but we got some responses. We got a response from a couple that happened to live close by, so close, in fact, that their son was in class with one of our daughters. Small world, I know! This made me feel a bit more at ease, and I was able to talk to both of them easier. Even though I didn't know what either of them really looked like, I found myself getting very aroused talking to them, and even began to fantasize about fucking them. I was honest with both of them, and told them about our first experience with another woman and that I was very apprehensive about trying it again. She assured me that if I didn't want the men to join in, it would just be the two of us and they would just watch. This, of course, turned me on even more. We decided we were going to do this, but never really set up a date that would work for all of us.

And then came September 11th. Yes, THAT September 11th. We had just put our girls on the bus for school, and had turned on MTV. He called and asked if we were watching the news, and told me what happened. I thought he was joking because he had a sick sense of humor like that. I turned on the news, NBC, and just sat there in shock and horror. My Ex was in the military at this time, and we were stationed at Ft. Hood, TX. We didn't know what was going on, and we were scared. We decided to head over to our friend's house (since we couldn't get off base anyways) and watch what was going on together. This was the first time we all met in person. When we heard for sure that the base was closed, I called in to work. There was no way I'd make it anyways. The girl and I started talking (I'll call her Red, because I remember her having red hair), and we decided that fooling around could be a lot of fun right now. I think we said something to the guys, and made our way back to the bedroom.

I had previously told her that I had no experience with women, other than that nightmare, and I was extremely nervous. She just smiled and told me not to worry. If I wasn't comfortable doing things to her, she would do everything to me. She also assured me that the men would not come in unless we asked them to. This definitely put me more at ease. We laid down on the bed and started making out. She wasn't the best kisser, but I could let it go. She started to bring out some toys, and eventually stripped us both naked. I don't even remember if I was running my hands along her body or not, but I do know that she was definitely making me wet. She was licking my pussy in a way that no man ever had before. I was squirming and writhing in pleasure, and loving every second of it. And then, she brought out the double ended dildo. Things just went downhill from there. The Ex heard me, and wanted to see what was making me feel so good. She started to either show off, or the newness had worn off and it just didn't feel as good, I don't know what it was, but I got out of the mood very quickly. We ended up all fucking in the same bed (couple on couple) and ended up leaving a short time after that.

So there you have it, my extent of experience with women. Would I like to try again? Of course. I know all women can't be bad in bed, and I'm hoping the third time will be the charm. Why do I want to be with another woman? Ummm, hello? Have you ever looked at a naked woman? Women have beautiful bodies. I love the different curves of each section of a woman's body. I want to see what it's like to just be with a woman, and maybe have Dustin walk in on us. I know he loves to think about it too, and that alone makes me want it more. See, I enjoy doing things Dustin wants, and things that make him feel good. As a matter of fact, I love pleasing him almost more than I enjoy being pleased. That's why I know my next experience with a woman will be very different. Yes, we do have someone in mind, but volunteers are always welcome! ;)

Also, please feel free to leave any kind of feedback of things you think could help me relax or get more in the mood.

3 comments:

  1. I think this time it will be great. Not only do you and I trust each other more than you trusted your ex, but unlike him, I want you to be pleasured as well as myself. I've always strived to make sure you enjoy our sexual encounters as much as I do, and if another woman is involved, it will be no different. Yes, I want it to happen, but at the same time, I want you to want it, as well as the other woman. With N, I think it will be a great experience. All three of us are attracted to one another, and we trust each other, which makes things so much easier. Unlike the girl in your second encounter, we actually will go at the pace you want to go. If that means I just have to watch for a while, that's fine. While I want to be involved, the idea of watching you and N pleasure each other is still a nuclear-level turn-on, and I am happy to oblige in watching you two fuck each other's brains out. I think this experience with N (or whoever may be the other woman) will be phenomenal, and I think it is something we both will want to do over and over.

    As for you, Heather's readers, I completely back Heather up in her saying volunteers are welcome. Just let both of us know you would like to "hop on board" with a threesome, so-to-speak, and we will go from there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my girlfriend was as open, she's bi but if she hadnt told me I never would have known cause tho shes mentioned the idea shes never done anything about it, and god forbid I bring up the idea.

    Would be nice if she were as interested in pleasing me too, she doenst show much enthusiasm and suddenly its my fault we dont have sex as much as we used to, i got feelings and such too ya know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Dustin, I appreciate your understanding and patience with me. I agree, no matter who it is, we will have fun with it.

    @Anonymous, I'm sorry your girlfriend hasn't been as open with you. There may be a reason for it not related to you. It could be something from her past, or it could be something as simple as her not wanting to share that side of herself with you. Either way, good luck.

    ReplyDelete