Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What turns me on?

This is something that I've been thinking about a lot today, and I'm not sure why. I am a very physical person, in bed and out. For most of my life, I have had a job where I have to be on my feet for 8 hours or more. I have had to lift heavy boxes, and have never expected special treatment because I'm a woman. I enjoy being physical. It makes me feel alive, purposeful, needed. I have had to be a strong person for as long as I can remember, whether that was taking care of my brother when we were home alone and mom was at the bar, or it was keeping a stoic expression during my divorce so my girls wouldn't see me cry. Being emotionally strong has become second nature for me. It also means I push a lot of people away for a lot of stupid reasons. I seem to have a couple of close friends here and there, but no one sticks around for more than a year or two. I'm not complaining, it is what it is. Being strong for others has meant that I don't always put my own best interests at heart. It's much easier for me to point out others flaws rather than work on my own.

Since I am so physical and strong outside of the bedroom, it makes sense, to me, that I would be a submissive in bed. It's my one chance to not be in control of anything and to just do exactly as I am told. I have my moments where I enjoy being in control, but for the most part, I don't. So much of my enjoyment of sex is mental. If you can fuck my mind, you can make me cum like crazy. Part of fucking my mind is complimenting me, making me feel good about myself. I've had self-esteem issues my whole life (really, who doesn't?), but I have gotten better as I have gotten older. It is always nice to hear someone say that you're pretty, it's even better to hear you're beautiful, gorgeous, sexy, etc.

Don't be afraid to touch me or make the first move. Some of my most memorable sex scenes stem from him making the first move. This can be anything as simple as just kissing me on my neck. That's a great way to get me going, actually, but don't stop there, keep going. To me, there is absolutely nothing sexier than a man that will take his time getting me going. So many men have said that they're not fully satisfied unless the woman they're with is satisfied, but yet, they have done nothing, or very little, to ensure her satisfaction. Do I need someone to go down on me every time? No, but it is very nice when it does happen, and that makes me want it more. Does that mean that you have to do everything in your power to not cum until I do? Again, not necessarily. Even if you cum and go soft, there are other things you can do to get me off, and it probably wouldn't take me that long either. I will say this though, I generally do not enjoy direct clit stimulation. My clit is very sensitive, and direct stimulation can sometimes hurt, a lot. Don't be afraid to explore my body with your hands, lips, teeth, tongue. I react differently to different pressures and different touches, try being gentle, and try it rough. I am definitely not afraid of exploration. (If you have any question about that, read some of my earlier posts, or check out my husband's blog at Life According to the Bathroom Wall)

I guess the fastest way to turn me on is to make the first move, and stay in control the entire time.

6 comments:

  1. I do my best to try to make the first move and keep going. That's why the other night I worked my way down your body with my mouth, finally making my way to your ass cheeks (which I think I like almost as much as you do).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby, you do an AMAZING job of turning me on. Honestly, you are a huge part of why I want sex all the time. You've created a monster, and you just need to keep feeding it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to make a comment but I forgot because you two are adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are amazing in the way you write about your passion I long to know you.. Your very sensual and Id be more then happy to please you.. Im Someone who loves to please and your pleasure would bring me to orgasm..Which would lead to me dominating you untill you cum all over my hard cock pounding you from behind..Id then Kiss your neck bite your lip and whisper in your ear your my everything Im nothing without you turn you over slide into you and kiss you passionately while letting my cock drip on your clit rubbing it gently with the head of my cock, slipping in and out of you untill you pull me in so I can grind you deep... mmmmyesssss I look forward to reading more and I hope you follow me so I may please you in whatever way your heart desires ...Love Bruce

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the compliment on my writing, however, I am very happily married and not looking for anything from another man. Believe me, my husband keeps me more than satisfied.

    It's also a bit hard to follow you when you don't leave any kind of link to anything.

    ReplyDelete