Thursday, April 14, 2011

Pegging, Part 2

I have discussed pegging in another blog, however, that was just with a glass dildo. After we tried that out, and decided it was something we both liked doing, we decided to order a strap-on for some fun. This won't be used only on Dustin, it could be used in three somes, as well as by Dustin himself. It's a hollow strap on that we ordered online from Adam & Eve. They have a great selection of products, and their customer service is outstanding! Anyways, we got our toy in the mail last Friday, and we were both very excited to test it out, but we had to wait a couple of days because one of my older daughters was visiting for the weekend.

 I do have to say that it killed me to not try out the toy the second we got it. It's a big, purple penis, who wouldn't want to play with it?! Finally, Sunday night came, and we could do whatever we wanted. We put the little one to bed a little early, and just started to enjoy our night together. As soon as I put her to bed, I took my pants off, and Dustin quickly followed suit. I had put on a black thong that morning, knowing it's one of his favorites, and now, it's clear that wearing it was a good idea. I tell him to go get the strap-on, that I wanted to look at it. (Up until this point, I hadn't even taken it out of the box because of the kids always being around.) So he brought it out with a couple of other little toys. I took it out, and really looked at it, I even put it on to see how it felt. I will say, I don't know that I would be able to walk around with a penis in my pants all day, but that's just me.

After my inspection of our new treasure, I took off my shirt and asked Dustin to start kissing and lightly kissing my back, which he did, no problem. I don't remember what lead to it, but the next thing I remember, he begins to play with me with one of our little vibrators that we hadn't used yet. (I have one vibrator that, if we weren't having great sex regularly, it would be my best friend) This particular toy has a couple of different tips on it, and we used every single one. He also grabbed another product we got as a free gift with our order that is supposed to make the clit more sensitive, along with another small vibe. The combination of these 3 things together caused me to have an explosive orgasm, the likes of which I don't think I have EVER experienced before, but really hope to have again!

Now that I had been taken care of, it was finally time for the new toy to get broken in. I had to start with giving him head. I love to shove his cock as far down my throat as I possibly can. I love the taste, I love the feel, I love his cock. I got into the strap on again, and it felt a bit awkward, especially when I sat on the bed and it was resting on my thighs, but it was also very sexy and liberating at the same time. I felt like I was about to be in control for a little bit. I asked him which position he thought he would be most comfortable in, and he chose to lay flat on his stomach. I lubed up, and was ready to start. I'll be honest, it was not what I expected as far as me doing the thrusting. I'm sure I will get used to it, and get better at it with some more practice. Dustin was uncomfortable at first as well. I think I may have shoved it too far in, too fast and it hurt to begin with. I pulled out, and gently tried again. This time, the Anal Ease had kicked in, so it didn't hurt as much this time, and Dustin immediately seemed to enjoy it. I wish I could have gotten a rhythm down, and had been able to keep it in, because he was close to cumming. Unfortunately, I had no perception of how long my cock was (since I have no feeling in it), so it was difficult to keep it in. I loved hearing him moan, and his fast breathing, I knew from this that, when I had it in, I was hitting the right spot. I wanted to keep going, but I got selfish, and frustrated, and stopped. This is definitely something I'm going to need some practice at, and I'm okay with that.

Once I stopped, though, Sir came out, and I was punished for stopping. He fucked me good and hard, and did get us both off, but not without a beating. I think this was definitely a great experience, and something I will enjoying doing again and again. Now, I just wonder when he's going to fuck me in the ass again? Hmmmm......

2 comments:

  1. Name the time, and I will be happy to rail you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I'd love you to rail me anytime.

    I'd like to see/hear your thoughts on me pegging you. What was it like for you?

    ReplyDelete