Thursday, April 7, 2011

Double Penetration

Double penetration is an idea I have toyed with for some time now, but have been too afraid to try with someone else. I have done the butt plug-vibrator combination on my own, and have enjoyed it VERY much. I've often worried if Dustin and I try it, it will hurt, or I won't like it.

Last night, we started playing around when we went to bed. My oldest daughter moved out last weekend, and since then, Dustin has been walking around the house in just his underwear at night. I love to look at his body, at any time of the day, so this has been a very nice perk from an otherwise depressing situation. Since she is gone, I am also able to be a bit more vocal during sex, which has also been wonderful. I am a screamer, and having kids has really put a damper on that. Waking them up in the middle of the night is a bit embarrassing.

When we went to bed, we started kissing, and touching and rubbing all over each other. I asked him to kiss and scratch my back, he agreed on the condition that I suck his cock. Of course I said yes, how could I not?! I started to get up to pleasure him, but he told me to get on my stomach, he was going to do my back first. I was a bit confused because I thought he would want to fuck me from behind, but he had other ideas, which I was all for.

Kissing and lightly scratching my back are two huge turn ons for me. The second I felt his lips on my back, I was dripping wet already. I instantly started craving his touch, but I was enjoying everything he was doing to me. Dustin is great at sexual timing. He knows exactly what I need in each moment. (If you're reading my blog, you should be reading his as well. Here's the link: Life According to the Bathroom Wall ) I will sometimes beg for more, but he gives me exactly what I need, when I need it. He kissed my back for awhile, and then he was done. We were talking the entire time, and when he rolled on to his side, he said something that made me jump on top of him. I started kissing him, hard, deep, passionately. I wanted him, and I wanted him badly.

I kissed his neck, shoulders, chest, arms, and finally made it to his gorgeous cock. I love to tease his cock with my tongue before I shove it all the way down my throat. I know he enjoys it, too. I love feeling his hands on the back of my head, curling his fingers up in my hair, and shoving his cock down my throat until I gag. Every time I gag, he lets out such a happy moan that makes me want to do it even more. I love to feel his cock get harder inside my mouth. I even love it when he cums down my throat. I love everything about giving him head.

I was so turned on at this point, I couldn't wait any longer. He climbed on top of me, spread my legs as far apart as he could, and shoved his hard cock inside of me. I was moaning and groaning instantly. His cock was hitting me in just the right spots. He was sucking on my toes, thrusting hard inside of me. It had me so turned on that I wanted to roll onto my side so he could get even farther inside of me. Once I was on my side, he started to play with my ass, just a little, but damn it felt incredible. I told him to shove his finger inside of me, which he did, and I came immediately, but it wasn't enough. I was grinding my hips into him as hard and as fast as I could, I don't even think I was doing it intentionally, instinct took over. I still wanted more, even though I was already screaming, moaning, grunting, I wanted more. I wanted his cock to keep fucking my pussy, and I wanted his finger to keep fucking my ass. I wanted it all, and I didn't want it to stop. He shoved his finger farther in my ass, and fucked me good and hard until we both came together.

After this little experience with double penetration, I can't wait to do it again! I'm just wondering when it will happen again......

2 comments:

  1. It can happen whenever you want it, too. Maybe next time, we can try it the other way around-my cock in your ass and my fingers in your pussy. Or maybe a toy in your pussy instead...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was also a bit apprehensive about anal sex but once I got into it, it felt so good. It was mind blowing having both holes filled with his cock and fingers.

    ReplyDelete