Tuesday, May 17, 2011

100 things about me.

Okay, okay, okay. I know I'm a bit late in getting to this, but better late then never, right? I don't know if I'll be able to do the full 100, but I will do my best. So, here we go!

1. I have moved around, a lot. I used to change schools frequently.
2. I went to 3 elementary schools, 2 middle schools, and 3 high schools. (Not including being homeschooled for the end of my sophmore year because I had mono.)
3. When we moved to Colorado Springs, I was sick almost constantly for the first year we were there.
4. All of my daughters are named after family members.
5. I have had self-esteem issues most of my life.
6. I stayed in an abusive marriage because I thought that was what I deserved, and I thought I couldn't raise my kids on my own.
7. I met my husband online, and fell deeply in love with him before ever meeting him face to face.
8. The longest I have lived in one home since I moved out of my parents house is 2 1/2 years.
9. I have had a variety of jobs in my life. I've been a lunch lady, a manager at McDonald's, and a telemarketer.
10. While I have taken a few college classes, I never got my degree.
11. I miss my kitty Herman and my dog Cleo.
12. I lived in Germany for 3 years and loved it so much I didn't want to come back to the U.S.
13. <-------That is my lucky/favorite number.
14. I love Friday the 13th.
15. My favorite meal as a kid was my grandmother's roast beef, potatoes and carrots.
16. Sadly, I don't remember anything about that grandmother from before her Alzheimer's got really bad.
17. My extended family is spread out all across the country, and I don't really see any of them.
18. It doesn't upset me too much because I've never really been that close with any of them.
19. At the moment, I have 3 complete tattoos, and am working on my 4th, and largest.
20. I lost my virginity at 16 to a man I thought I would end up marrying.
21. I never saw him again after that.
22. The first time I got pregnant, I was 18.
23. The last time I got pregnant, I was 33.
24. I have 1 sibling, a younger brother.
25. We are only 11 months apart, and are the same age for a month.
26. My mother lives an hour away, and has only seen my youngest daughter 3 times in the last 2 years.
27. My dad and step-mom are usually my babysitters now.
28. I have been with a woman before, but I wasn't attracted to her (more the thought of being with another woman), and was so incredibly nervous that I didn't enjoy it as much as I could have.
29. My ex husband set up several threesomes for us (MMF) without telling me, and then would guilt me into going along with it.
30. Of all the men I've been with, only 2 have been able to make me cum through oral and penetration.
31. Of all the men I've been with, only 1 has left me absolutely breathless after sex.
32. I've only ever really enjoyed giving one man head.
33. I've enjoyed it so much, that I almost make myself cum just from doing it sometimes.
34. <-----This is how old I am right now.
35. I'm not afraid to tell people my age.
36. No one believes me anyways. They all think I'm younger.
37. My first husband is 5 years older than me.
38. Once we divorced, I only dated men younger than me.
39. My current husband is 6 years younger than me.
40. I wish we lived in a house so that Newman, my dog, had a yard to play in.
41. I also wish Teagan had a yard to play in.
42. When we first moved back from Germany, my friend and I would take my girls all over to different playgrounds.
43. When we lived in Germany, that same friend and I would go play with the neighborhood kids all the time.
44. I love having scented candles, scented oils, or incense burning in my house.
45. My first marriage lasted 10 years, he moved out 1 month after our 10th anniversary.
46. I would love to have a Monday through Friday day job again.
47. I have had 2 miscarriages, the last one almost killed me.
48. I have a hard time talking about myself.
49. My husband and I had our first threesome with another woman last week.
50. I have been dying my hair since I was 17.
51. If we could afford it, I would love to be a stay at home mom/wife.
52. I love to cook, but don't do it as often as I'd like.
53. I also enjoy baking cookies and cakes, but since I married Dustin, he's the baker in the family.
54. Dustin proposed to me 3 times, the first time we hadn't even met face-to-face yet.
55. I love having pets. They're a huge part of our family.
56. The age difference between my middle and youngest daughters is 11 1/2 years.
57. My youngest daughter is basically an only child.
58. I will not have any more children.
59. I hate carpet. I would rather have tile or hardwood floors in my house.
60. In the summer, I hate having socks or tennis shoes on my feet.
61. One of the reasons I wanted my dog so much is because he looked just like an Ewok when he was little.
62. I have had a very high metabolism most of my life, and have only recently had to start watching what I eat.
63. I enjoy watching some reality TV shows, but not all.
64. I love watching "The Biggest Loser" to see the physical and mental changes these people go through. I find it inspiring.
65. My favorite time of the year is summer.
66. I hate being cold, and am actually a really big baby when it comes to cold weather.
67. Dustin and I didn't live together (or even in the same state) until we had been married for a month.
68. My mom wasn't invited to either of my weddings.
69. I never had the wedding with the dress and reception, but it's something I've always wanted.
70. I didn't tell Dustin that our first child was a boy until almost 2 years after we lost him.
71. I enjoy going to the mall just to walk around, and I don't have to buy something every time I go there.
72. My youngest daughter is a shopper as well, and has been going to the mall regularly since she was 4 days old.
73. The first time we took Teagan to the mall, someone asked us if she was a real baby.
74. My middle daughter and my youngest daughter were the same height and weight at birth.
75. I had natural childbirth with Teagan, not by choice.
76. I have no sympathy for women who are pregnant. I literally worked up until I had my youngest. (Got off work at 6:30, she was born at 10:30.)
77. I have never met my brother-in-law, and sometimes even forget I have one.
78. I haven't seen my brother in 5 years, and I don't know when I'll see him again.
79. I am the only one in the family that still has contact with my brother, by his choice.
80. I was a tall child, usually one of the tallest girls in class until high school.
81. I have brown hair, light brown eyes, and pale skin.
82. Because of my skin coloring, I can get away with very dark hair or any shade of red. I'm lucky like that.
83. I have lived in Colorado, Florida, California, Texas, and Germany.
84. I would like to move back to Germany some day.
85. I would like to move to Washington in the near future so that Teagan can be closer to Dustin's family.
86. My two oldest daughters live with their dad.
87. I'm never afraid to answer people's questions, no matter how personal they are.
88. I am surprisingly shy in certain situations.
89. I have a hard time standing up for myself.
90. The only live birth I've ever seen was my middle daughter's on video.
91. My dad and step-mom came to the hospital when I had all three of my daughters and my last miscarriage.
92. I am not a religious person, but I do believe there is some kind of higher power out there.
93. I believe in kharma.
94. I think my oldest daughter is the only one of my children that looks like me. The other 2 look more like their dad.
95. My youngest daughter has blonde hair and blue eyes, Dustin has dark brown hair and green eyes, I have brown hair and brown eyes.
96. I am much closer with my mother-in-law than I am with my own mom.
97. I love to workout with my husband, but haven't been able to since my oldest daughter moved out.
98. I used to own Siberian Huskies when we lived in Texas, and one year for Christmas, we had 7 puppies.
99. I still have a bit of teenage rebel in me, I hate being told what to do, and will often times do the opposite, just because.
100. Since starting my blog, I've remembered just how much I love to write.

3 comments:

  1. Good stuff, and I'm really glad you enjoyed your threesome experience this time around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes when reading sex blogs, you sort of tend to forget that there is a real person making this stuff. While I find your writing wonderfully erotic, I would be remiss were I to not add that it has a heartwarming tenderness coming from a real life element to it at the same time.

    Not sure if that came out properly, perhaps not. I'm a bit tired and in need of sleep but I just wanted to say something nice while it was on my mind instead of the old "I'll do that the next time." Good post, it was neat learning a bit about the person behind the blog. I'm glad that you and Dustin found one another, happiness is a great thing.

    On a quick side note, were you in Germany due to the military? My apologies if the reasoning was previously stated and I missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Woody, no it came out properly. Thank you for all the kind words. It's very nice to get feedback from someone that is reading my blog. I'm happy Dustin and I found each other, too. He is a great man, and I love him deeply.

    Yes, I was in Germany because of the military. My ex-husband was in the U.S. Army, and we were stationed in Wiesbaden. I hated coming back to the States, to be honest. I loved being in Europe, and hope to go back for a visit, or to live at some point.

    ReplyDelete