Wednesday, May 11, 2011

In My Dreams

For the last 6 months or so, Dustin and I have been talking about having a threesome with another woman. (You can find his blog here) We have a friend, N, that has expressed an interest in being a part of it. This all started by me sending a text message to her last summer saying that I would just love to fuck her, that I have very little experience with women, but I wouldn't mind learning from her, or just being with her once. We traded messages back and forth, and even sent a few pictures to each other. It was very exciting, and definitely a huge boost to mine and Dustin's sex. I was so horny the first day N and I talked about hooking up, even after masturbating 3 times, that I pulled Dustin into the bedroom as soon as he got home and gave him head until he came. He had no idea where it came from (not that he complained at all), and said so. That was when I told him about the conversation between N and I, and I showed him the pictures we had shared with each other. I think his cock stayed hard for the next 2 or three days. He was surprised, but incredibly turned on. N and I had set a tentative date to get together. It ended up not happening then because she had some things come up, and I ended up having to take an emergency trip to the hospital and have surgery. That put me out of commission for about 6 weeks, and we stopped talking about it so much for awhile.

Then the holidays came around, and the new year. We would send little texts back and forth seeing how the other was doing, letting each other know that we're still interested, and that we'll work something out as soon as our schedules permit. It was something that was always in the back of my mind. I would think about it here and there, but it wasn't something that any of us were pushing for.

One day, N and I were texting again and we started talking about how I felt about things. I told her about what had happened with the threesomes I'd tried to have before, and how I felt afterwards. I wanted to be completely honest with her because I wanted all of us to be able to enjoy it. I told her I didn't know how I was going to react to seeing my husband fuck another woman. (Yes, I have told Dustin this, too.) I don't feel like I'm a jealous person, but I do get very territorial, and I can't help it. N completely understands, and told me that, if it made me feel better, it would just be her and I fucking, and he could watch. (Still a huge turn on for Dustin and I.) She also said that, while she's attracted to both of us, she doesn't want to ruin the friendship or any of our relationships over sex, so whatever I was comfortable with is what would happen.

Hearing that just made me even more turned on, and want her even more. This last week or so, N and I have been texting quite a bit again. I mentioned to her that I've been thinking about her, and I would really like to get together with her soon. To my surprise, she said she may be able to come hang out Thursday (tomorrow). I was very excited, and shared that with Dustin as I was going to bed. It clearly had the intended effect on him, because when he came to bed, he attacked me, and I was cumming from the second he touched me.

As I was leaving work yesterday, I just happened to run into N on my way out. It was a huge coincidence, but turned me on even more. We hugged, and talked again about her coming over. She said it looked like an even bigger possibility, and that she would let me know as soon as she knew for sure, one way or another. I texted Dustin to let him know, and to also tell him that he would be getting fucked that night. When I got home, we put the little one down for a little bit, I pulled his pants down, and began to give him an amazing blow job. (Side note: Seriously, I've never enjoyed sucking cock before, but there's just something about Dustin's cock...it's the perfect size for me to deep throat, and to play with it with my mouth, I absolutely LOVE his cock!!!)

I ended up going to bed early because I had worked a very long day at work and I physically just couldn't stay awake any longer, even though I tried. I was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. It didn't feel like I had been asleep for very long, but I started to have sexy dreams. I'm not one to remember very much about my dreams, as a matter of fact, I rarely dream. But last night, I had some amazing dreams, and I remember parts of them. The one I remember the most, the one I was having when I woke up this morning, was so fucking hot I woke up with my hand down my panties. Here is what I remember:

N and I had gone for a walk because she wanted something to drink. Dustin and I are Straight Edge, so we don't have any alcohol in the house, and that's what she wanted. We were cutting through the parking lot of the abandoned bowling alley behind our apartments, and I pushed her up against one of the walls of the building. I pushed my body in to hers, stared deep into her eyes and started running my hands up and down her body as I began to kiss her, softly at first. When I felt her responding to my touch and my kiss, it got deeper. I kept her pinned against the wall, and started rubbing her breasts underneath her shirt. They were soft, and I could feel her nipples getting hard at my touch. She was running her hands all over me as well. She was grabbing my ass and pulling my hips into her. We made out like this for what felt like hours, and then we broke away from each other and walked back to our apartment. We came walking back in with silly grins on our faces. Dustin turned to look at us, and immediately knew what had happened. She and I went into the kitchen to put the things away from the store, and this time, she pushed me up against the refrigerator and started kissing me, hard. Where Dustin was sitting on the couch, he could clearly see what she was doing to me, and my reaction to it. She shoved her hand down my pants, and I immediately began moaning. She took a step back, I grabbed her, and led her to our room, telling Dustin to follow so he could watch what was about to happen.

Sadly, this is where I woke up. I know the real thing will be just as amazing, if not more so. I'm just hoping it happens soon!!!

2 comments:

  1. Goddamn, this was a hot blog. And this was the first time you gave me details about your dream last night, and I was surprised/intrigued/aroused to say the least. Now that I know N is coming over for sure tomorrow, and I am, for a lack of a better word, giddy with anticipation. I don't know exactly what all will go down tomorrow, but whatever it is, it will be incredibly hot and an experience we will never forget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was a reason I didn't tell you any details of my dream before now, you had to go to work, and we didn't have time to do anything before you had to leave. Besides, I thought you might enjoy reading it for the first time. I do find it a little funny that you were reading this on the treadmill at the gym, though. ;)

    Tomorrow will be an experience none of us will ever forget, and I bet this won't be a one time thing.

    ReplyDelete