Thursday, March 17, 2011

Name Calling

Whenever you're in a relationship, or just in bed with someone, pet names or nick names always seem to come about. When I'm talking to my husband, I rarely say his name. I usually call him babe, honey, or some other variation of the "traditional" nick names.

Since we've started exploring the world of BDSM, we've also started exploring and playing around with different nick names and dynamics. After talking with some people on Twitter, I started calling him Sir, and he, in turn, called me his slut or his whore. Calling him Sir almost brings on a completely different personality. My husband is a gentle, quiet, shy man; but when I start to call him Sir, he turns into a much more aggressive, almost mean man. The second I say, "Yes, Sir," the switch is flipped. He will begin to growl, almost as if he's hungry and I'm his meal, he begins to bite, his slaps get harder, his thrusts deeper, and I'm almost never allowed to show just how much I'm enjoying it. I love seeing this kind of transformation in him, and I love feeling how much he enjoys it as well.

So up until now, that was about the extent of the nick names. I got a text from a friend a few days ago. We have tried in the past to get together for a threesome, and for her and I to just basically fuck. It hasn't ever worked out, but it's something that has always been in the back of our minds. She and her boyfriend just broke up, and she's got some time to come play. So we have been trying, again, to set something up. Just the thought of all of this gets me very excited, and very wet, even as I'm typing this out. She is part of our vanilla life, but I'd still love to have even just one night with her. She's been with women before, and that's a part of me that I've never fully explored. Don't get me wrong, I could never be in a relationship with a woman, but I am perfectly fine with fucking one. And even more okay with having my husband watch.

I told Dustin about the texts while he was at work. I wanted to make sure he had plenty of time to let his imagination run wild before he came home because I had a little surprise in store for him when he did get home. Talking to her, I'll call her N for now, had me so worked up all I wanted to do was either masturbate or get fucked, but I had to wait. Kids were running wild, and Dustin was at work. I made sure I got the girls to bed early that night. I put on my thigh high socks and the panties I know he loves to see me in. He ended up getting home late that night because the bus broke down right when he got on it. When he did get home, he started to change his clothes. He was down to just his boxer briefs, and I walked in and started stroking him. I had him follow me out to the living room, pulled his underwear down and began to shove his hard cock as far down my throat as I could. We were both very worked up because of the messages from N. I then led him back to our room, and climbed up on the bed. I continued to suck on his cock while stripping down to just my socks and panties. I was completely soaked and couldn't wait any longer. I shoved him in me as fast as I could, and almost came right away. Then the real playing began. Talking while fucking is always nice. I love it when he tells me exactly what he wants to do to me, in detail, and then he does it. Somewhere in all of this, I cried out, "Daddy!" I felt the physical reaction come from him. He liked it....a lot.

Each time I would moan, or felt the need to cry out, I would say, "Daddy", and he would give me so much more. It wasn't the hardness of calling him Sir, but it was father-like. It was gentle, but firm. He asked me what I wanted him to call me in this situation, and I immediately answered him with Baby Girl. I could tell he liked that, too.

So now I have 2 very different nick names to call out in bed. Each one gives me a very different reaction from him, but a reaction I want, nonetheless. And as for N.....well, that could be another blog, for another day, but hopefully, it will be soon.

2 comments:

  1. I am very much looking forward to it. Since you mentioned that you and N are trying to hook this all up, the thought has yet to escape my very vivid imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good. I don't want it to leave your mind until it happens. I want you to think of her and I together as often as possible.

    ReplyDelete