Thursday, March 17, 2011

My BDSM Inclination

A few friends of mine have taken this quiz and gotten interesting results, so I figured, what the hell? If you go to quizfarm.com and do a search on BDSM, you will come across the quiz with the title "BDSM Inclination." I have to say, I think the results for me are pretty accurate, but what do you all think?

You Scored as Switch
(((Note: This quiz is not totally comprehensive because of the length such a quiz would be. I kept it sex-based because I felt that psychological profiles and motivations were too complicated and vary too greatly among people that practice BDSM.))) You know what you want but it has nothing to do with your own role in the bedroom. You have the ability to be flexible in that area which can be useful for exploring you sexuality with your partner.

Switch

100%
Bondage

86%
Sadist

82%
Masochist

82%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur

79%
Experimental

75%
Submissive

75%
Dominant

68%
Degradation Lover

57%
Vanilla

7%

2 comments:

  1. I would think that Masochist and Submissive would be a little bit higher, but otherwise, the results are fairly accurate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think Bondage would be that high up on the list, but it does make sense.

    ReplyDelete