Sunday, November 13, 2011

Needing Daddy

Throughout the day yesterday Dustin and I were sending dirty texts back and forth while he was at work. Nothing too explicit, or even outrageous, but we were both incredibly sexually charged and were craving each other. Since we're staying with friends until we can find a bigger place, most of our stuff is in storage, including all of our sex toys. I mentioned this to Dustin, and he told me to get on the web site of our favorite local sex shop Fascinations and check it out to see what I can find because I have credit there. Browsing through the site got me even more turned on, so I texted him telling him. He clearly enjoyed the text because we continued texting about what we wanted to do when he got home. I made my blog post yesterday, and by the time I finished it, I needed to take a nice hot shower and rub one out, so that's exactly what I did. Of course, I told Dustin I had posted the new blog, he had already read it at work and was sitting in the back room with a raging hard on....which turned me on even more.

Dustin got home from work around 9pm, and we still needed to get out little girl to bed. Surprisingly, she was pretty easy to get to sleep this time, for the first time in a week or two. The second she was asleep, I jumped on top of Dustin and started kissing and grinding on him. His hands immediately went to my tits. We had won some nipple charms from Erotica World (who's blog can be found here) because we simply commented and voted on a poll Lacy was conducting, so we tried those out. I had told Dustin that I wanted him to get rough, we hadn't gotten rough in a very long time, and we both get off on it, and since our roommates were out for the evening, this was the perfect opportunity. I also needed him to be my Daddy. I wanted him to have complete control, and no matter what I said or did in the moment, I wanted him to keep going.

When we do the Daddy, little girl role play, inevitably a "Mommy" is brought up. The fact that "Mommy" won't do the things Daddy likes is why he plays with his little girl. The dirty talk began with Daddy saying what he wanted to do to me. I told him I will do anything he wants, I know Mommy doesn't like to play with him, and that's why he comes to play with me, and I love it. I want to be his little girl forever, and I promise not to tell anyone because I don't want to be taken away from him. He kept rubbing his hands along my stomach and boobs, concentrating on my tits. His hands kept cupping my breasts, rubbing, grabbing, kissing them. His hands started to travel down towards my pussy. I was already so wet, I could feel it on his pants, through my pants and panties. I could feel his nice hard cock rubbing against me as I was grinding on him, and felt like I was so close to cumming. He started to tease my clit, coming close to rubbing it, making me buck my hips closer to him.

He started talking about the things Mommy didn't want to do with him, one of them being him playing with her ass. I love having Daddy play with my ass, and since we were on a futon that is low to the floor, I immediately got up, turned around, pulled my pants and panties off, and straddled him again with my ass in his face. "Is this what you want, Daddy?" My question was answered with a happy moan, and a tongue shoved deep in my ass. It didn't take long for him to put his finger in, a little at first, and gradually more. I kept pushing back on him, wanting more, needing more. He was enjoying my ass as much as I was enjoying everything he was doing. He made me cum, but I still needed more of him. I stood up, and pulled him up to face me.

As we were face to face, I sunk down to the floor, pulling his pants and boxers down with me at the same time. His hard cock exposed, I started stroking. I looked up at him as I was shoving him deep inside my mouth. Daddy said that was something Mommy wouldn't do for him anymore, and when she did, she wasn't nearly as good as his little girl. I like playing with Daddy like that. I love seeing how happy I make him, and I really love knowing how good he's feeling.

I could tell if I kept playing with Daddy like that, he was going to cum, and I still needed to feel him inside me. We climbed up onto the bed, and Daddy laid on his stomach. I continued kissing on him, rubbing my hands all over. I had him roll over so I could grind on him a little more. I even shoved the tip of his cock inside my pussy, and bounced up and down a couple times, then licked my juices off him.

Daddy loves it when I can taste myself, and I really enjoying tasting myself on him. We were both ready for him to be in me by now, and I laid down on my back so that he could insert all of himself. I love that initial thrust inside me. I'm always really tight when he first shoves his cock in me, so I feel every part of him even more with that first thrust. He started nice and slow, but I was cumming immediately. He lifted my legs up, and started kissing my feet. The second he did this, I came hard, begging him not to stop, telling how good he was making me feel, telling him I wanted him to feel this good because Mommy obviously doesn't take care of him like I do. Daddy was feeling good, and enjoying every inch of me, but I could tell there was something missing. Daddy needed to get rough, and he started growling in my ear. I asked Daddy to punish me for all the things Mommy wouldn't do for him. I told him I wanted him to take it all out on me. He smiled as he growled and began to slap and choke me. I tried to fight back, Daddy had a lot of built up anger towards Mommy, but that only made Daddy choke and slap harder. When I was writhing in pain and pleasure, on the verge of tears from everything, Daddy and I came together.

We haven't gotten rough like that in a long time, and because of all the pleasure and pain involved my head was scrambled. When I came down off the high of it all, I was crying like an actual little girl. Dustin saw this and immediately asked if I was okay. He had slapped and choked me pretty hard and was afraid he had hurt me. When I explained to him I was fine and had no idea I was crying, he seemed relieved.

I loved playing with Dustin like this, and I was so thankful we were able to do it again. I love that he can make me feel so good it brings me to tears, even if that includes a little pain along the way. I just hope we can do it again very soon. :)

2 comments:

  1. Following from Sexy Confessions of Mama
    http://sexyconfessionsofmama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such a great post!
    There are many alternatives available in the market to fulfill your fantasies and meet your sexual desires.
    Visit to buy the thrusting dildos.

    sex dolls
    sex toys

    ReplyDelete